Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spotlight on...Lisa Warren

My name is Lisa Warren and I live on the South Coast of NSW, with my patient hubby Andrew and our two lovable ratbags (um, kids) Seth and Emeline. For as long as I can remember, I have loved taking photos, writing stories and playing with craft products. When I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2003, all of those loves were brought together and made complete sense. I love documenting my family memories, sharing those stories and having a bit of fun through the creative process. There's something so therapeutic about moving around paper and photos.

I have been afforded so many wonderful opportunities in the past seven years; teaching at Scrapbooking Delights www.scrapbookingdelights.blogspot.com, co-founding the sketch site and community, Inspired Blueprints www.inspiredblueprints.blogspot.com, being published in numerous scrapbooking publications and designing for fabulous manufacturers Pebbles Inc. www.pebblesinc.com and Scrapware www.scrapware.com.au. I have also had the opportunity to release my own designs for Scrapware, and I can’t wait to share my new designs at SIA 2010.

This year, I am teaching for Scrapware, and I am thrilled to be sharing some fun techniques that you’ll be able to incorporate into your own layouts, using Scrapware’s inspiring chipboard. Come and say hello at the Scrapware stand, or pop by my blog www.heyhoewarren.blogspot.com See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment