Friday, March 26, 2010

Spotlight on...Becky Fleck

My name is Becky Fleck and I live in the beautiful Stillwater Valley of Columbus, Montana. I am an illustrator and graphic designer by trade and have been drawing in some form or another since I was a kid. I freelance design for several scrapbook and stamp manufacturers in our industry. I love the creative process and am particularly fond of stippling with Rapidograph pens.

I own and operate www.pagemaps.com, a free community resource of sketches for scrapbookers and cardmakers. In February 2008, I released a new book from Memory Makers called Scrapbook PageMaps, featuring 60 never-before-seen sketches in five popular sizes. The book also comes with a really cool card deck that detaches from the book. Each card has a sketch on one side, and a finished layout on the other. The card deck is super handy to take to crops, classes and shopping.

When I’m not designing or scrapbooking, I also enjoy fly fishing, camping, and watching football. I am a diehard Minnesota Vikings fan and cheer on my alma, the ASU Sun Devils. My husband and I live on an old cattle ranch on the Yellowstone River with our retrievers, Jackson, Harper and Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment